Start-Up Business and Mentoring
Are you facing redundancy or have you recently been made redundant? Are you planning on going-it-alone and starting your own business?
We specialise in Business Start-ups and sole-traders and can give you all the advice you need on how to get your business going.
We can offer:
- Full Mentoring Service to include bi-monthly meetings
- Free Registration for VAT, Employer, Income Tax etc
- Accountancy fees on agreed quotation, deferred for 3 months.
- Advice on available start-up grants
- Assist with the preparation of a Business Plan
- Assist with applications for bank loans
- Desk/Office space if required. Rent deferred for 3 months
Are you already in business? Is your company running out of cash/loosing market share/margins dropping?
The role of a CEO can be a lonely one. If things aren't going well, it may be good for you to talk to somebody non-threatening like a mentor. Just to talk things out with an experienced mentor will help you to get a better perspective and realise that if you handle things properly, you can have a business and can come out at the end.
Seamus C. Kane has been in business since 1981 and has the experience required to help you develop a strategy for your business from Start-up to during the current economic climate and beyond.